Nicknames: Gav, Bake's, Baker
Supports: Tottenham Hotspurs
Date Signed: 11/08/2005
Signed From/Other Clubs:
Dog & Partridge FC
Registration No: 303
Profession: Head of Health, Fitness
& Performance, University of Surrey
Most Memorable Moment: Getting
a hat-trick in only my 3rd game for Manics and also winning
Player's player twice
Gavin Baker joined
for the club's 2005-2006 season. Showing his ability, Baker was
recruited for the 1st team, and became first choice for the teams
left wing position. Both footed, Baker provides the club both
a great outlet and great corner taker in competitive games. Baker
also posesses a great sportsman's personality out on pitch.
Gavin had a fantastic first season with the club being awarded
'Manics 2005-2006 Player's Player', 'Manics 2005-2006 Most Assists',
'Manics 2005-2006 Golden Farmer Sportman's Cup' and 'Manics 2005-2006
Crossbar Challenge'. Gavin Baker also accepted the opportunity
to help out as a staff member at Bracknell Manics FC, becoming
a member of the coaching team.
Gavin's third season with the club saw more success. As well as
coaching the players, Gavin Baker cleared the trophies in 2006-2007!
Gavin won 'Manics 1st Team Player's Player', 'Manics 2006-2007
Most Assists', 'Manics 2006-2007 Joint Referee's Player of the
Season' and 'Manics 2006-2007 Golden Farmer Sportsman's Cup'.
Gavin Baker looks to his third season as Captain of the 1st team.
BMFC Man of
the match performances:
- [1ST] League vs Finchampstead Ath Sun - Result: Lost
[3rd February 2008]
- [1ST] Cup vs Woodley Saints - Result: Lost 3-0 /more... [7th October 2007]
- [1ST] League vs Athletico Priestwood - Result: Lost
4-3 /more... [23rd Spetember 2007]
- League vs Wokingham United - Result: Lost 2-1 /more...
[2nd April 2006]
- League vs Manor & Winkfield - Result: Won 7-1
[12th March 2006]
- League vs Athletico Priestwood - Result: Lost 2-0
/more... [5th February 2006]
- Cup vs Southcote Video - Result: Won 5-4 /more... [9th October 2005]
- Friendly vs Downshire Arms - Result: Won 7-0 /more... [4th September 2005]
- Baker Crowned New Coach At BMFC! /more... [15th